Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday: The View From here.

So I thought of something to do every Monday....I may change it up a bit and I may stop it altogether.  But every day as I sit here at my desk I often lean back in my chair and look from the window to my left and then to the window on my right and I always think as I look left that the view is pretty nice.   Sometimes I think "I love our house" sometimes I think "ugh what is with the MESS" other times I think "I should go clean" but I always think about my view from here...here of course being my little spot that I am sitting.  I dunno why it just always strikes me as funny as I sit staring out the window and think of my "view from here" So here ya go.  My window to the right is our yard and the street my window to the left is across our "sitting room/fireplace room aka room we aren't sure what to do with" to the sunroom/family room the sunroom is a sunken room and is basically a room of windows for walls.  It's a lovely room and we use it as a family room.   That being said it is typically housing various objects or mess...and usually changes from day to day.  Especially on a Monday to Monday sort of basis.  So I just took a snap of it with my cell phone...from my desk chair and I think it may be entertaining (er at least to me) to see how this room changes from week to week.  I imagine some weeks it won't change much especially if I am feeling especially thorough and happen to clean a few days in a row.  This week however it's full of ...er life? and has lots to...tell?  There are Bionicles and toys and shoes and pillows piled up while their covers are washed and pillows on the floor and clothes on the chair...hair detangler is out and the nebulizer is on the table.  Smack dab in the middle of the room is the carpet cleaner reminding me that the carpet has 2 spots that need to be cleaned again.   So yeah....here ya go.


IMAG0903 IMAG0901

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed