I really have lots of pictures to share...obviously we went camping and I took pictures. Also a couple weekends ago we were invited to go out on a friends boat...the boys have never been on a boat and were more than excited. Especially to give tubing and knee boarding a try. Let's start with those...shall we?
Here are all three of the boys plus Robert (all you can see are his feet--we were cracking up because it looked like Gavin had those big feet)

Zachary doing the knee board....he popped right up like and old pro.

Gavin on the knee board which really was more like a belly board for him...

Zachary jumping off the big rock...

Gavin and Robert jumping...

Jakeb's favorite spot...right in the front of the boat. He decided that we need to have a boat...we will get right on that!

Ok moving right along....some shots camping...
Making dinner :)

Just cuteness...

Playing Mancala with the Zman...one of our favorite games

Blurry...but doing the hot dogs

'Smores!

Ok that's really the basics of the camping area....I will post more of our site seeing later. And also I really need to slap some sports photos up here...I will do that later too. Promise!
1 comment:
LOVE!! You're a brave mama to take that crew camping. In a tent. I've considered going, but in my father's airstream. Which has a shower and a toilet. And running water. Looks like you all had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment