Monday, January 31, 2011

Whether it's Weather.

This past weekend was the most fabulous weekend we have had in months. Sunny and warm. In fact on Saturday our high was 71. Jakeb proclaimed many times that he was going to play outside all day long. And for the most part they did. And loved it. Gavin has been asking when he can go swimming again and tells me he wants to go so bad and just can't wait. He needs the water. I feel him, I can't wait for our steamy days of lounging by the pool. Plus I remember feeling the exact same way as kid.

Today it has cooled back off and is a dreary wet rainy day. Ho hum. Everyday can't be sunshine and 70's--particularly in January. So this weekend was a nice surprise. We had a wonderful time visiting with family and celebrating my baby cousin's 1st birthday. Today it's back to reality and you know the fact that it really is winter and not a wonderful Spring day. But, BUT a tiny teaser and hint of what's to come is much appreciated so Thank You, Mother Nature.

All 3 boysies are signed up for Spring Soccer. Eek! 3 kids=3 teams, 3 games, 3 practices. Yet 2 parents. I am actually pretty excited for the busy-ness that is sport season honestly. Though I imagine by May I will be singing a different tune. However, watching these guys play and have fun is fantabulous. So bring it on. We got this.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed