Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Dancing.

After calling approximately 94532 times we were informed yesterday by the US of A department of citizenship and immigration that our papers have been assigned to an officer. Not approved, just assigned. Silly I know but that gets us one step closer and we are working at a baby step pace. I suppose I should wait and be doing a happy dance after everything is approved but I am just glad to be almost there. This is the final step before everything is sent to Colombia. From there our papers are translated and receive a few stamps and then will be reviewed by the proper people. Once everything is approved in Colombia the waiting clock officially starts. I know right...you thought it already had. Nope not yet. BUT once everything is approved we will have a better idea of our time frame. This is good.
Every time I walk past what will be their room I feel a little heart skip as I think about them being here and home with us. The boys are very excited. Gavin asks me everyday what various words are in Spanish, he will learn so quick. It's really pretty amazing.
The boys started back to school this week after being out for a month! It's weird getting back into a routine after lazying around for so long. It was much needed but an adjustment for certain.
The snow is finally melted and I am fast approaching being very ready for warm weather. If I see one more beach picture it might do me in. It will be here before I know it!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed