Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ho Hum Week.

A funky week it has been here, no one is quite sure what to do with themselves. I am 97% positive the boys will be back at school tomorrow. Despite their protesting they are 97% better--fevers have been gone for well over the 24 hour period. Having them home for nearly 3 weeks made me realize I need to get some ideas rolling around for summer--yikes. Zachary has blossomed into quite the ahem, busy child. And will need activity or we will both go loco.
I wandered around yesterday trying to find a substantial activity to do with no real success. I did move some things around in the boys rooms and cleaned out the guest room closet--but really that took no time. I played a couple games on the Wii with the kiddies and a couple board games. Tossed a couple loads of laundry in the wash--which now need to be folded. Folding laundry is my most loathed chore. It used to be mopping but I got a new Shark Steam Mop dealio for Christmas and I heart that very much. Mopping made easy. And really mopping is over rated, IMO anyway. Especially now that I don't have babies crawling around on the floor. I do vacuum often because I loathe finding dog and cat hair all over. Yuck! All that other cleaning, whatev. I am so not stressing it. I used to stress over every last "chore" getting done by X day but oh goodness I have a million and ten better things to stress over. Now don't get me wrong I will flip my lid if my counters are piled with junk for more than 24hrs. And piddly little trinkets all over the floor no can do buckeroo. Not only unsightly but eesh! stepping on it no bueno!!
Well Robert just walked in with a eensy container of the BEST ICE CREAM EVER. ¡Adios!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed