So it has occurred to me in the past that if I spent less time at the computer or even *gasp* none at all I would accomplish A LOT in the day. (I would also probably take up drinking because I would drive myself crazy) Today for instance. Gavin and I rode around this morning because I needed to get out--but not shop. Ironically we ended up at Target. I tried. Anyway we got home around lunch time. We ate lunch. I caught up on blogs while I ate lunch and Gavin rolled around in the boxes we bought at Target (clearance! they were on clearance!!) I can catch up on blogs on my phone now. Technically I think this is cheating because the point of me not getting on the computer is you know not getting on the computer, phone is a phone but also very much like a computer. But let's not split hairs. Then I rearranged my room, sorta. I moved one piece of furniture out and one piece of furniture to previous pieces location. Then moved every other piece approximately over or back between 3 inches to 1 foot. I promise it makes sense, and makes the room look bigger. It also makes me want to paint it. I did not paint. Instead I vacuumed. I then installed the little garage door thingy--to.the.side.of.the.house.with .a.drill. Your Welcome. Robert. I also started dinner. Granted it consisted of throwing a bunch of ingredients into a pot and calling it a day--until I have to dismantle chicken from the bone. Yuck. Anyway my point is I did all of this while spending too much time on the computer. In between tasks I took a minute to catch my breath mental health break and got on the computer. Imagine what I could accomplish if I like you know--didn't get on the computer all day. Exactly. It really is better for everyone that I do get on the computer. I promise. Though really, I could scale back. But I also could stop drinking Dr. Pepper, I could start using the treadmill too. Eh.
The boys are playing some sort of elaborate pretend game. They like to reenact whatever show or toy they are into. I find it quite funny when they yell "PAUSE!" to you know pause the game to go to the bathroom, to grab a drink, say a new rule. Tis funny. Pause!
No comments:
Post a Comment