Big step! This means everything that is handled state side is D-O-N-E. That is until it's time to renew everything....
ETA: We just got an email that we need to have our medical forms redone per a new form in Colombia. Not cool. One big step forward, one small step back. Par for the course!
ETA again: Our forms do NOT need to be redone. We are good to go! :)
4 comments:
YEAH!!!! How exciting!
AWESOME!!! That is so exciting! Im sure the wait is killing you.......I know it would me! But really I enjoy following your family on this journey.
side note....as a child we had an exchange student from Columbia.
Oh, I'm so sorry that the medical form will effect you! Hopefully your doctor can get it done quickly. Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork! :)
Excited, though, about your I800A Approval!!! That's great news for you guys!
Congratulations - one big step closer!
Post a Comment