Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Haven't done one of these in a bit so hows about it...

1. Today was great...warmer weather after our cold snap the past week or 2. The boys even got to play outside this afternoon!

2. I saw some progress at the gym today and let me tell you that is an AWESOME feeling...I am loving it. Today makes day 5 and to see progress already is a great motivator!...I skipped yesterday since I am a doof and managed to hurt my neck.

3. I am seriously pumped about doing this marathon....I am not expecting to do fabulous but I won't be last...but I will at least try it. Seriously I have always wanted to so I am stoked...and stoked that I am enjoying working out so much!

4. The Puppy girl is making me nuts...yesterday she thought it would be splendid to chew up another puzzle piece..and sometime in the past week she thought chewing on our COFFEE TABLE would really make me a happy camper...um no.

5. The pee on the bathroom floor has got to stop happening...anyone know any tricks for that because some people might not be able to pee anymore if it doesn't stop

6. Boy1 is doing some fantastic reading lately and I am so flipping proud of him, it's so awesome to see him doing so great. Tomorrow he is getting 2 awards at school...one for being just overall coolness (not really but basically just for being good etc etc) and the other is his 3rd "Super Reader" award. He's doing great.

7. I cannot believe Boy2 starts kinder in just 7 months, that is CrAZy. I just can't picture him being in school yet...but I was the same way with Boy1. He will do great, I need to pick back up working with him on things because he asked me yet again last night to help teach him to read...seriously he's ASKING me to...get on it already Mom!

8. I am in a photog funk lately, I have barely even touched my camera in weeks...don't know what is up with that. I need to get my groove back...maybe just admitting it will help?

9. THEman is freezing his ass off in Minnesota this week...sucks for him eh?

10. Boy3 is seriously sweet lately and giving some flipping amazing hugs...big tight squeezes around my neck it's rockin...especially from his stinker butt.

11. I totally lost my cool with the kidlets last night....and Boy1 told me today that my sorry that I said was the best one ever...is that a good thing or a bad? LOL

12. I am 97% sure we are done with the kid thing...in fact I have been selling off baby gear lately. The older Boy3 gets the easier it gets and the more I just don't want to start over...of course next week I may be singing a new tune...as I tend to flip flop however this time I have felt this way for a while now.

13. I think they are all finally asleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Number 12 will likely change again, huh?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed