At first glance I didn't see anything odd with this picture however I looked again and THEman and I were near tears laughing at the midget boy. Seriously it looks like boy1 could just snag him up and carry up on his back.
I know that's what so funny about this picture is how small he looks in this one Cracked me up! LOL. Compared to other 2 1/2 year olds he's pretty itty bitty but not quite as small as this picture shows LOL.
3 comments:
That's hilarious! He doesn't look teeny-tiny in person, but he definitely does in this picture!
This is an awesome picture, btw ;)
I know that's what so funny about this picture is how small he looks in this one Cracked me up! LOL. Compared to other 2 1/2 year olds he's pretty itty bitty but not quite as small as this picture shows LOL.
Wow he is tiny!! That is an awesome pic!
Post a Comment