First off it's cold as....well as cold as it gets here in good ole Tennessee....so it's cold...like so cold schools are closed. Seriously they are closing schools for the COLD, that's just nuts but whatever, means I get a FOUR day weekend of no getting up at 6:00, actually I will still get up at 6:00 but instead of running around packing lunch, making breakfast, and making sure Boy1 is up and moving I get to stumble in slap some dry cereal in a bowl, dump some milk in cups and we are in business for cartoons and TV for a good 30 minutes longer. Ahhh sleeping in woohoo.
Something is up with yours truly I am thinking because I am flat out worn out lately. (for those wondering the PG thing is not the case and I am thinking won't be the case--by choice) So me being worn out what is up with that....I get it like people are tired not enough sleep blah blah but that is usually not the case with me. The past 2 nights it's been lights out at 10:30 for me...that's a "good" 7 1/2 hours of sleep...not too shabby really. But I am not too keen on this feeling like I haven't slept in days thing...it's doesn't work well for me. I am hoping some good ole exercise will help but of course it may just make matters worse before it makes it better....but I'll keep truckin'.
Hmmm I had other things to ramble on about but I am distracted IM'ing with THEman so I will stop here Peace out homeys.
No comments:
Post a Comment