That perfect on the dot "HAPPY NEW YEAR" Yes yours truly figured out how to schedule a post...no I wasn't sitting here all alone waiting for the moment to hit just so I could post it on my blog...while I do love it and all...not quite that much LOL. We actually managed a little get together at su casa de beas...first time since we have been married we didn't ring in the new year on the couch with a kid in our lap. Which honestly I have always loved doing...I like being with them then probably because I dig New Years so much. We had a great time and it was nice to visit with everyone. THEman is now ready to start a boy band with his new pal and the neighbors think he should go on tour with his guitar and harmonica in tow. HEHE. He is actually behind me now trying to learn a new song...I think I personally should stick with Guitar Hero, and I suck at that...but dang it's fun. It's my way to pretend I have an ounce of musical ability...because I don't. I can carry a rhythm for about 2 seconds before some part of me starts thinking about it too much and it's gone. But tis ok I will live thru my video game and be the rockstar I know I can be...
We have had a great year so far...We spent yesterday day driving around enjoying the TN countryside and then headed to my grandfathers for the rest of the afternoon. I beat my dad and THEman at Scrabble...again! Go me. Today we are just hanging out, it's sunny and pretty and we know I love sunny and pretty so I am happy to see it! The house is clean, the Christmas decorations are long gone, and we are ready for the rest of winter to roll on by.
I am already anxious for summer...tank tops, cute dresses, and flip flops. Green grass and leaves on the trees....got a while to go for that....I can wait. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment