Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just a thought...

It's probably counterproductive to eat a Oatmeal cream pie after a brief "work out". I could be wrong on that....but I couldn't help it...There I was doing what I have said I was going to do for 153 days (it keeps count) on the Wii Fit....I even put on my new "work out clothes"...right so doing my thing and I glance down and what has appeared from some hidden spot on the floor but a perfectly square clear plastic wrapper...I look again and think oh a Little Debbie wrapper...Mmm an oatmeal cream pie would top this off nicely. So I had a goal LOL. Now I must hurry and leave before I have another....I seriously forgot they were here, hidden from the kids on top of the fridge. Damn that wrapper...and damn the IL's for thinking it would be super duper HILARIOUS to give the kids 3 BOXES of them for Christmas....hardy har...just because we all snag one when we come to your house (because I don't buy them here--I have no self control when it comes to these things) doesn't mean we need enough to last 3 months...of course now that I have remembered where THEman hid them they will probably be gone in 3 days. Damn it to hell. Oh well at least this time I ate one AND worked out right??

2 comments:

Hope Wilson said...

Uh yeah...oatmeal cream pies are my weakness. I'll be down in a sec to finish 'em off for you!

Anonymous said...

There birthdays are all coming up. Maybe they can get some more boxes from my parents!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed