Don't be shocked but I...are you ready for this??....joined a gym today...not kidding, dead serious....and even better I actually went and did stuff. And more than that I have "agreed" to like do the Country Music 1/2 Marathon in April...um yeah this shall be interesting. haha
Me and like exercise have never really mingled much at all...like once or twice. The extra poundage and the no stamina thing are not working for me. When the hubs and I went to SF back in July...or was it June?...either way yeah we went "hiking"...the trails had inclines and I felt like I was going go to die. Not cool....really NOT cool. And this was the "moderate" trail...and my husband was trucking along like no big thing while I nearly pass out. Right so took me a bit to get around to it finally but I am motivated...hopefully. We'll see how it goes!
I did a little over 2 miles running/fast walking on the treadmill and could have kept going so it's a start...granted when I stepped off I felt like my legs might buckle and wasn't sure if they were actually what was carrying me around.
THEman should be home in a bit, YAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment