These are completely out of order but no way am I taking the time to rearrange them sorry...
Boy3 finishing his ceersul (aka cereal) and this technique he did not learn from me!

Karate Kids...they are both loving their karate classes

I love this face...he and I are starting to like each other again...I am so glad for that...he's been super Daddy's boy lately but is warming back up to me again...and I him LOL...
Boy1 in class thru the glass

I told him to stand like he was cool...this is what he gave me, I am seriously loving his hair right now...


These are all from our overnight excursion to Chattanooga...



To explain this one...somehow we ended up rolling them up in these little things on the foot of the bed and then learning that we could sling it up quickly and it would toss them out quickly...they (er We) thought it was hysterical and we spent a good 45 min doing this on the beds LOL....
I love this face...
Boy3 trying to run in out of the rain...
In the summer this is full of water...
and that's all....toldya it was a lot!








1 comment:
We should do another quick weekend trip soon. The boys all looked so happy to be some place new.
Post a Comment