Monday, September 1, 2008

House of Whine

Not TOO bad but that's what I am hearing right now from Gavin and a few minutes ago from Zachary...THE whiners of the family.
So here is a Zachary funny from the other day....After baseball practice we were talking to them about how they did etc etc. Jakeb says he wants to play soccer and Zachary chimes in "YEAH SOCCER, SOCCER!" I said "yeah soccer is a lot of running" and Zachary without missing a beat says...."Noooooo, soccer." Maybe it was a "had to be there" but Zachary isn't a runner, isn't fast and doesn't like to so it was funny to hear him say that.
It's getting closer to fall and I am mighty excited! My two favorite seasons are spring and fall. Robert and I's 7 year anniversary is fast approaching as well...October 20th. A perfect fall day it was. Perfect leaves, perfect weather, perfect for an outdoor wedding like we had.
We have had a pretty good weekend, gotta love a long weekend! Saturday night the boysies stayed with the IL's and we went to Robert's friends wedding downtown. After that we met up with another friend of his and had desert and drinks at Tin Angel--I had a French Martini or 2, never had it but it was yum! Then we headed over to Centennial park and pretended we were like the other "free spirited" college kids wandering the park after closing. We stayed until police told us it was closed and time to leave LOL. It was actually kinda funny because Robert spent half the time worried our van was going to get towed. I spent 75% of the time taking pictures in the dark and Ryan laughed at both of us I guess LOL. No really we had a great time just hanging out and talking and we should definitely do it more often. And for future reference for anyone downtown and not wanting to bar hop the park closes at 11pm and is lit like crazy by the centennial...we didn't get kicked out til 12:30. Nice to sit and chill.
Sunday we seriously sat and played the wii almost all day...taking turns and fighting over whose turn it was LOL. We by some freak chance snagged a copy of Mario Cart....love that game!!
And today just about more of the same with some cleaning going on as well. We have had a really nice weekend actually. A lot of nothing and it's been wonderful. The house has been cleaned calmly and we are just hanging out. Robert and I go thru spells of getting along awesome and getting on each others nerves and right now we are getting along better than awesome LOL. Not that we are ever big fighters cause we aren't at all but we for sure annoy each other at times. I know your probably surprised to hear that I can be annoying but it's true.

Happy Labor Day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love that Robert was worried your van was going to get towed while you were romping around like college students. . . that puts everything into perspective! I love the photos!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed