Ahh the smell of melting plastic. My beloved Eddie Bauer thermos has met with the coil on the dishwasher and stunk the house up! I knew not to put that thing in there and was feeling lazy...and a bit rushed to get the dishes tossed in the dishwasher so I could watch Grey's and know that Robert wasn't coming home to a T-totally trashed house. And damnit my "thermos" is ruined and our house stinks. Glad to know it was just that and not something worse but still, I love that thing lately.
So woohoo for season premier of my show! I have said it many times that TV is not my thing, I watch very little of it closer to none than anything. I am completely out of the loop on every show out there, except Grey's. It is my one show that I can be dedicated to...which is the biggest reason I dont watch others is because I can't stick to remembering when they come on! I can handle one night a week though.
We snatched up the boys Halloween costumes today and OMG are they cute and excited. I have been telling them for a week now that we were going to go look at them so they could pick some out. So we went tonight and did that and got them, except for Zachary's. He has been saying for weeks that he was going to be Captain America which I have seen and is cute built in muscles and everything...CUTE. Well we get there and he starts saying he wants to be a Ninja Turtle...not so cute...I kept telling him to pick what HE wanted but as soon as he would say ok the turtle I would start with are you sure?! Way to not sway him right? Yeah I suck. So then he said he wanted to be Iron Man...which is sold out so surprisingly he said he wanted to wait. Zachary has a history of having issues with decisions. He has the hardest time with them. Jakeb and Gavin not so much they know what they want and that's that. Zachary wants it all and just cannot decide. So we'll see what he decides. Jakeb has chosen this costume and Gavin has chosen this one. Ok so you can't see Jakeb's face in his but trust me he's cuter than that kid and Gavin well he was so gosh darn cute I had to take like 50 pictures of him...Zachary even showed him what superman does (since he of course is clueless about "Superman Baby" he just liked that one best) when he flies so he ran around doing just that and trust me I took pictures it's cUTe. I can't wait to get Zachary's and get them all in disguise. Good times.
2 comments:
I am a Grey's fanatic, too!!! The costumes are cute;) I also picked up Aidan's yesterday....he's gonna be a football player...hehehe.
Wow I need to get on the ball and get costumes! Those are so cute!
Post a Comment