Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Talker...

I.like.to.talk. Unfortunately for me....it seems that no one around shares my same passion for nonsense. Damnit....my conversations are usually with someone listening and me going on and on...I know this, I really do so I stop give whatever person I am rambling on to a chance to spark up some interesting conversation...hell it doesn't have to be interesting even, but 9 times out of 10 they just don't take the bait and sit there in silence...(perhaps trying to make sense of what I just said)Yet on I go because really the silence makes me a bit uneasy. Don't get me wrong I love silence infact I am enjoying some "silence" right now but when I am on the phone or with other people the silence leaves me feeling odd. Robert and I can sit in silence for a bit and I can deal with that but really after a while I am want to scream...I start fidgeting, doing annoying things, twitching you know the normal stuff. My mom and I can talk and talk but poo for her she works and can't talk to me throughout the day for hours at a time. Oy vey...woe is me. So here I sit.....talking to space....
Anyway yeah funny kid stories for the day...
I came outside today as Jakeb was walking up from the bus, he had quite a bummed look on his face so I asked him "what is that look for?" and he blurts out quite dramatically..."Friendship is OVER with Melody!!" (Melody lives in our neighborhood and is in Jakeb's class for a 2nd year now and Jakeb says she is his "girlfriend because she is a girl and she is his friend") I of course ask why and what happened and he tells me that "she was being mean to him and not telling him her secrets" oh young love...the drama...
After Jakeb's piano we walked down to this little pizza joint of off Main...during dinner Zachary decides he wants Jakeb's lemonade takes a few sips and stops to tell me "this helps me not have to dig in my butt" seriously where the hell does he come up with this. We have been having issues with him constantly scratching himself which we are hopefully resolving with some good ole booty cream but OMG at dinner...at a restaurant...and because of lemonade?! I told him to hush and NEVEr say that at the table again and of course he keeps saying "but it weally does help" I informed him I seriously doubt that lemonade would fix that problem and it was dropped but geesh he's nasty.
On to my quietness I suppose....it's 8pm and all kids are safely in their beds...

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed