Thursday, September 18, 2008

All Alone

It's just me and the critters here at la casa. Gavin started school on Tuesday and now we are on to Thursday. He did "ok" on Tuesday...he was really quite cute taking his lunch box and back pack in and then helping me hang everything up. He was so excited to "go to gool"....til I said, "ok I am going to go now", apparently he hadn't thought that far into it. He cried when I left but was happy when I got back and didn't have any accidents (yay!) and they said he was just fine. Now for today...he knew the drill and every time I talked about school he would get nearly panicky and start saying "no go gool, no go gool....I don't yike gool, Gavy not yike gool" so I just tried no to bring it up. We pulled in the parking lot and he started getting a bit antsy, as I parked he started saying "I stay in car....Stay in car..Gavy stay in car" as in you go on in there and drop off Zachary and I will just wait right here safely and securely in my car seat. Yeah he was not happy about me leaving him today, his cry today was much more upset :( I felt so bad! However...I know it's good for him and for me...so we will keep trucking on. I am a big fan of preschool (2 days a week) so I would send him next year for sure so he has 2 years of it and he probably would cry even at 3, at least that's what I am telling myself. It's good for both of them and it did a world of good for Jakeb.

As for me and my time on these 2 days that they are all "away". Let's see Tuesday I helped my dad do some grocery shopping (he was recently diagnosed with diabetes so I was helping him get the right foods) and then had lunch with some girlfriends. And so far today I have spent money I shouldn't have (shocker right?) and am now sitting happily and guilt free in my office enjoying the rockin' breeze that is quietly blowing through the window. Obviously I am having a horrible time all by myself...just horrible. Hehe.

Here are some pictures from Gbaby's first day...And the big brothers being oh so cute....

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed