Welp, I am home from my little {getaway} to Nashville for the weekend. I was able to participate in photography workshop this weekend and decided instead of driving back and forth that I would use it as an 'excuse' for a little getaway. So I did and camped out the the hotelio for the weekend with one of the other girls that attended. We had a nice time and learned a few new little tricks and tips...can't wait to get my pics loaded from the weekend! I brought Robert's laptop with me which is NOT what I am used to at all...I guess I am a bit outdated with my good ole trusty desktop PC but it's what I know and it's hard to flip around suddenly! Either way I got a chance to kick it with some other photogs and some pretty great ones at that and that in itself was a nice "treat".
The kids did well with Robert and I didn't come home to a trashed house....really I can't complain! Robert and the rugrats are down at the neighbors house for a bit and I told them I would catch up with them after I had some down time at the house. ---read: I need MY computer fix for a few minutes, hehe---That and I want to upload a few pics so I could play with my new camera some more! Oh that's right I didn't post about my new love...my family is rockin' and between my mom and my dad and Robert I was able to get the camera I have been drooling over for a year. I am super stoked and I just want to hold it and pet it....and of course take pictures with it LOL. It's fab! Okie doke the pics are done so I am outy.
1 comment:
Congrats on the new CAMERA!!!! You do know I'm jealous now don't ya ;) Gald you had a great time at the workshop ... can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment