Holy Cow...who knew that a tee ball game would be SO exciting! I don't know about you folks but I personally say they are more exciting than a pro game any day. Yesterday they boys had the most exciting baseball game EVER. It was awesome. First of all Jakeb (mr. doesn't care about baseball) was put at short stop, ie the IN field. They have said he's like a different kid out there and last night he was! He did AWESOME. Didn't let one single ball past him and managed to get an out and was "baseball ready" watching the game the entire time! Go Jake! The game was against an undefeated team and we won by 1 point! And when that last out was made just as the runner was coming up on home all of us parents lost it...screaming, woohooing, jumping, clapping and just beaming. It was SUCH a great game...who cares if the kids have fun the parents sure do! I think it made it so much better because the other coach was getting his panties in a big ole wad because his undefeated team was losing oh the glory! It's seriously NOT about having fun, it's about winning!!!! hehe.
Jakeb at shortstop...he's in the middle of the picture, sorry for the fence but I kinda like it :)

Zachary hitting the ball...

And here are a few pics from the canoe trip via blackberry...not too shabby really.



1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment