I remembered!
1. It's raining here...it's finally raining. We may have green grass if it keeps this up!
2. Maddie (the boxer pup) has become a black muddy mess thanks to the rain. She apparently thought it would be a good idea to dig in the planter that had a bit of potting soil in it along with rain...which became a potting soil soup ie sludgy black water (o black water keep on rollin'...sorry anyone else just think that?) right so yeah digging in black water not a good idea for a dog who likes to return IN the house. Bad dog.
3. I am dying to upgrade camera's! I have gotten a new "fancy" lens and would like a new "fancy" camera to go with it. SO.BAD.
4. Zachary is all about going to school this year! This makes me very happy.
5. Jakeb told us this past week that he is the best thrower on his baseball team. Oh Jakey! We tried not to chuckle and agreed with him that he is doing pretty good. I don't think baseball is his thing.
6. Gavin is still doing great with potty training. Holy cow we may actually have NO ONE in diapers. That's not happened in 6 1/2 years.
7. We are still struggling along with baby #4. One day I think yes how can I not have another baby and then the next I think how can I have another baby. As of right now it's a yes with a question mark.
8. I feel overwhelmed with things to do around here lately along with my photography and the kids schools and extra things. I am having a hard time keeping up emotionally...hence #7 being questioned. I think some days I check out for 1/2 the day and just go thru the motions. Is that a bad thing?
9. Zachary is not asleep yet....I can hear him playing with his darn door!
10. Anyone want to buy a 5ft by 10ft Trailer? It's going towards my camera fund, my dad gave it to me to sell. It's on craigslist as of yesterday but nothing just yet.
11. We have yet to finish painting downstairs yet. We lack the hall bath and the second coat on our bathroom.
12. I miss my friends from college. I wish we all lived closer or that we could manage getting together more often. I miss having THAT friendship with them on an everyday basis. We had the best times together....one day I will dig up the "poem" I wrote for us all.
1 comment:
I love reading your randomness :)
Post a Comment