Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

I will put a spin on "Tuesday Twelve" hehe...actually I forgot to do T-12...so we are up for T-13.

1. I am LOVING the Wii fit, what a wickedly cool little invention! It seriously is a work out...some parts aren't but as you do more you open up more reps and more areas and it's VERY cool.

2. Our weeks are busy busy...ball practice on Tues/Fri and piano on Thurs. I am glad baseball is only thru October!

3. It's shameful to admit that watching my TWO sons at baseball is almost embarassing....ok it is. I admit it. They are just not good. Jakeb is the oldest kid on the team by quite a bit and he well how do I put this nicely LOL...he's um definitely not the best hehe. I am not sure why but the kid cannot throw a ball at all. Watching him throw is painful. And Zachary well Zachary's 4 and I think he may be the youngest on the team he's just slow but he at least seems to enjoy what he's doing!

4. Jakeb on the other hand is really enjoying piano! He loves it and I am glad that he loves going and practicing so much. It's great and I hope he can stick with music.

5. OMG I can't believe this wasn't #1..Gavin is making potty progress! He wore underwear all day yesterday...even out in public! He did have 2 accidents yesterday but nothing huge. And today the same thing but with only 1 accident this morning before we left other than that we were out from 10am-530 tonight and he stayed dry the whole time and at home. Go Gavin!

6. Oops!! I accidently just published it with #5. Sorry about that!

7. I have been on a Butterfinger candy bar kick this past week or so...I can't get enough!

8. And I think it's official I.AM.addicted.to.Dr.Pepper. No more denying it...I crave it everyday all day...but I still refuse to be buying soda for us to drink at home!

9. I think I have been in a rut lately with my photography...I haven't been doing much with it, I am trying to get back in a groove. The boys over the summer and now back to school has taken my attention away from it...like it should too but I am ready to get "back on the horse"

10. We are trying to crack down on Gavin about waking up at night but man is it hard! He gets up every single night and gets in our bed but many times i don't even wake up and when I do I don't have the energy to get up and drag him back up to his bed.

11. I am doing a women's photography workshop in a couple weeks that I am SUPER stoked about...and nervous! I will be quite intimidated I am sure!

12. Robert and I are trying to input a "cash" only budget and I know it's going to be great but at the same time be a HUGe transition for us big time debit card users.

13. Gavin counted to 10 last night...on his own like I walked in to him doing it. I was impressed. I think the other 2 did that a bit sooner but he hasn't had the "teaching time" that they had AT ALL. And he talked a bit later as well so it's cool seeing him pick these things up on his own like he is doing. It's really pretty amazing actually. To me...his totally unbiased mother LOL.

'tis it! Have a good night!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed