Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday 12+1

Ok gonna give this a whirl. My online friend Brianna does the "Tuesday Twelve" every week as well as a few other blogs I frequent and I always like the idear. So here we go!


1. Hmm...coming up with things individually like this is harder than I thought and I am only at #1!


2. Let's try again....Robert left for Ohio today...boo, the boys and I are really starting to have a hard time with him traveling so much. Jakeb especially lately hasn't wanted him to go. He really loves his job but hates leaving us so much.


3. Jakeb starts 1st grade on Friday! Holy.Smokes.I.have a first grader. Wow, shocking...because like I have said before I really think I am only 22 or so which is certainly not old enough to have a first grader! WOW.


4. I am really starting to get into my blogging more and more lately. I think about different things during the day to blog about...and of course forget. Shocking, right?


5. The Zman had a bit of a nap today so he's fighting going to sleep right now..came out a little bit ago and said "I need to tell you something..." which usually consists of him standing there going "ummm, I love you" so I stopped him before he said it and said I know you love me now get in bed....he of course did not and came up with something off the wall to tell me.


6. I ran to Wallyworld today to pick up some OLD film I had dropped off for my grandfather...and I kid you not I got "hit on" by 3 guys...I haven't showered today and thru my hair up in a ponytail with a head band. Of course one was oldish and pretty scuzzy haha...bleh.


7. The puppy girl is snoring behind me and it kinda freaked me out cause I didn't know what the noise was hehe.


8. I still feel like a big doodoo head for missing Zachary's Open House last night, I think his teach thought I was nuts for calling twice about it and making a big deal, oh well.


9. I am totally digging the clean office! I want to just sit in here forever. Seriously clutter makes me batty so having it so less cluttered is a big time destresser for me. I can't take the mess in the house all the time!


10. I am thinking about joining the MAC once the boys get back in school...I have a big ole box of cute shorts that I NEED to be back into. I have gained about 15lbs in the past 9 months or so and if I continue at that rate for the rest of ever I will be about 600lbs when I am 50.


11. I really need to kick my eating habits down a few notches...or up...either way they need to improve from BK and Chick Fila! UGH and the damn Dr. P's can we say addicted?


12. I am on a roll now...I am still trucking along with the 365's for the boys, just need to get them caught up in their folders on the computer. I am slacking about with my personal photo organization. I have everything broken into month and I need to pull the photos out for each of their 365 files. Over half way done with the Zman!
oh and I gotta add...13! When I ran some errands today I per normal esp when I don't have the kiddo's rolled the windows down (with the a/c on of course it's too dang hot today!) and listened to some tunes. I was in the mood for something "new" (aka old school--which trust me I have TONS of) so flipped thru the book and tossed the "Scream 2" soundtrack in...new--old favorite cd to listen to! It has a nice variation of music that covers just about every genre I enjoy from hip hop to alternative...me likey and I forgot how much I liked that cd.


Whew! easier than I thought!
Here's the Gbaby a few hours ago at Targe',

2 comments:

Ashley said...

15 lbs? Really??? I would've never guessed it...and I'm sure your main squeezes at Wal-Mart wouldn't have either...HAHAHAH!

McAngie said...

You still look pretty darn hot for 15lbs!

Did those guys have teeth? When I was single the only guys who hit on me were the toothless old men with beer bellies. Hehee!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed