Rocks! Well not really but my kiddo's are fast approaching the age of "chores" and can you hear my rejoicing? Today I had decided I would clean....aka clean a bathroom if I am lucky. I did actually get the boys bathroom done so that's good! And while they ate lunch I whiped the kitchen counters down. They started getting a bit antsy so I thought I would give them something to do...so both Jakeb and Zachary got a handed a soapy wash cloth! Zachary was told to wipe down the tables in the living room and Jakeb was told to wipe down and straighten up the sink/counter in the hall bath. When Jakeb was done he said he wanted to help so more....and of course I want to give him what wants, so I showed him how to dust and he dusted his room upstairs. Zachary continued onto the "foyer" floor and the tile around the fireplace. Gavin also helped wipe the tables down. So yeah we are on the right track baby! I figure a half way clean floor is better than not at all, right?
We were at the Dr office this morning with Gavin because of his darn asthma again. Zachary got a cold last week that of course was passed to Gavin and within 12 hours he was wheezing and short of breath. So 4-5 days later I decided probably best to take him in...he was give yet another round of steroids. I talked to the doc about me pulling him off the pulmacort (I did that in June) and asked if there was something else we could try. So he's put him on Singulair we'll see how that does. At least it's not the darn nebulizer!
Jakeb has rediscovered his Ultimate Bumblebee transformer toy...actually Zachary did which lead to Jakeb playing with it. They have been pretty cute toting the big ole' thing all over the place...when a new song they haven't heard comes on they get all excited.
Posing with his "favorite toy" about 30 min ago LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment