Die. So I really started this out planning to go on about my family and how lucky I am to have such a fabulous one etc etc. I even typed out the first sentence. But there is a blasted fly doing laps around my head and I can't concentrate on a single thing, so instead I must rant. I can't catch the damn thing because it won't land...it just keeps flying past my head and my monitor. We have an ungodly number of flies in this area for some reason and they dive bomb our back door the second it is open. Last year I didnt' sweat it because the cats dismantled them quite quickly but this year I think the job is just too large for them to handle it. The number I believe has quadrupled. and OMG.I am going to scream the thing had the balls to land on my head! AGH. I hate flies, hate them. It's all fun and games until someone gets smashed...and I can bet it won't be me. Of course if this thing doesn't stop I might just have to. It apparently doesn't realize that messing with my nightly computer time is some serious stuff...addicts kill for a fix. And as addressed previously...
ETA UPDATE: It is with great pleasure that I report that blasted fly met with the 4x6 post it note pad and the wall at 8:54pm this evening. Carry on...
AND also to add that this is post #100!
4 comments:
Hehe...you have issues. I just wasted about 15 seconds reading about your blasted fly;) I did need some nighttime humor, though:)
I'm glad you killed him dead. LOL!
LOL....oh he was dead alright! hehe. And yes I do have issues with flies flying around me while I am having my computer time...or anytime.
Die fly die!! LOL I can't stand those little buggers either!
Post a Comment