Robert is gone to a movie, Jakeb and Zachary are staying with the neighbor kiddo, and Gavin is snoozing....and the pets too. So it's extra quiet here tonight just Gavin and me. Kinda nice only having one kid from time to time, it's weird. Even when we only had one kid we had other kids around so often it didn't seem that way. Of course now we have 3 and I think there are like 16 kids in the house all the time...many of which aren't ours! The other day Robert walked in and said "there are 3 kids in the living room and none of them are ours!" kinda funny but kinda um not. Now I am glad there are tons of kids here for them to play with though so I can't complain to much...they sure do have fun but I need a break from time to time so I am glad I was able to pawn my big two off on the neighbor for a change :) Her 12 year old begged for Gavin to stay and I know he would have but ugh that's a lot of kids and monkey man Gavin makes me nervous. Plus I was over there for 30 min and the kid got hurt twice!
He's still doing great with the P-Training. YAY!
The kids have a scrimmage game tomorrow...that should be interesting heehee. Zachary's got a nice shiner on his face courtesy of his mother. I misjudged my throw to him and conked the poor kid smack dab in the middle of his eyes. Bad Mommy!!
Hmm...I can't think of much else to say....I have been in a wee bit of fowl mood the past week or so...not sure why really. I think the busy-ness of things is getting to me and I decided this morning that I want a cleaning lady but only to come clean my bathrooms and the floors and the occasional extra stuff (like baseboards and windows)...everything else I can manage on my own...too bad I can't rationalize spending AT least $100 extra a month because I am lazy--and busy but mostly just not prioritizing. Having things out of sorts gets me grouchy pretty quickly so I am assuming the messy house is part of it? eh who knows this too shall pass. I suppose we all get in a funky mood from time to time....if you don't your lying LOL. Really no one is happy ALL the time. I will be glad to have everyone back into a routine and what not...we're getting there it's just slow going!
Well...sleep well!! I sure will!
No comments:
Post a Comment