Anyway blah blah blah...I don't really have any before pictures but trust me it wasn't pretty obviously I had desk(s) but they were piled with mail and junk--not horribly bad but bad enough to make me nutso-er. Right so here's the after---
From the door...those pics are the matted prints we had to turn in for our portfolio for my 2nd B/W class (which btw to brag on myself I got the highest grade in the class on thank you very much :D)
Went out with my girls last night for some mexEcan food and margarita's...always good times to be had. We have such a blast chit chatting the night up, we even actually managed some serious convo's as well. It's nice to kick back and chill with the girls, I had a great time! Last night was also my 10 year reunion...which I obviously skipped out on, for reasons...well for many reasons. The biggest of which being that not a soul I was "pals" with in HS was going, at least that I know. I don't actually talk to anyone from HS (other than Taylor on myspace on occasion)sooo I have no clue really. But I know the turnout was pretty bleak it sounds, then again maybe that's how they always are?? Plus I really wasn't a big fan of HS, not sure why other than I cared too much what others thought and felt very much out of place my entire 4 years there, I think I was searching for myself way too hard or something...like manyy teenagers I am sure. Either way I never felt like I fit in, I am/was shy so I didn't just fall in like some people do. I think I had different friends every 6 months or something LOL. yeah yeah so anyway 10 years *POOF* gone. Crazy. Maybe I will go to the 20 year one???
I did head up to H'vegas today for some shopping with my ma, it's nuts how much that place has changed...minus the Burger King LOL, J&Z& I stopped there on the way home for dinner and the place is a DUMP, definitely time for some renovations. And why is it that when the place looks like a dump, the food is almost always crappy too? I mean it's BK the food should be pretty standard right? guess not. Anyway some things have changed a lot and then others not so much, like my mom's 'hood and the area where we lived hasn't to much. Heck the same guy works at the Stop N' Buy still...think his name is Hank?? Funny I stopped in there a few months back to grab a 6 pack of something and the guy totally acted like he knew/remembered me from 10+years ago...seriously he's old and there are tons of people in and out of there...I doubt he does. Probably just didn't feel like going thru the hassle of carding me hehe. Glad I am legal.
Well I guess it's time to hit the hay, I was up late and up early this morning sooo it's snoozin' time!
6 comments:
Nice!! Now come do my house! LOL!
Lookin Hot Mama!
I soooo need to borrow the 12 year old:) Great job!
It looks great! I need some of your motivation ;)
Wow, that looks awesome!! WTG, Rae!
It looks great!!! I especially LOVE your matted b/w portfolio prints hanging up!
Post a Comment