Tuesday, August 12, 2008

School, School Days!

It's that time! Jakeb had his first full day of school yesterday and Zachary started back today! I am excited for both of them (and me hehe). Jakeb is now a 1st grader and Zachary started his last year of preschool. They both were quite excited. Which is surprising for Zachary! but he was ready to go! I am glad he was looking forward to going back. I drug my feet last year about whether or not I wanted to send Gavin. SO he missed going because by the time I asked there were no spots left. He IS first on the list though, so hopefully in the next couple months a spot will open up. Of course I go in today to double check what class Z is going to and to see if any spots had opened up Gavin and while I am standing there the kid is on the floor throwing a fit. UGH, he's been a pita lately and I am DONE with it. I have zero patience for fit throwing...ZERO. Especially when it's over absolutely nothing. Gavin is by far the worst about it. He's got too much going on in his little head. He thinks he has to keep up with his big brothers and sometimes he just can't. He's the moodiest child, one minute he's happy and playing and the next he's on the floor crying. Drives me nuts. Hopefully he will calm down but this morning I was like uh PLEASE tell me there is a spot for him! LOL.

We drove up to MTSU with our neighbor today so she could get her classes and things figured out. She asked if I would go with her because she didn't want to go alone. But being on campus again made me miss it! As we were walking thru Phillips Bookstore on campus I walked past a big ole' photog book and was bummed that I don't get to study it! It looked cool and I REALLY miss the photography program. It was a small program with just a few that actually went "all the way" with it and I wish I was one of them. I had a lot of fun in the dark room and just being there. It was relaxing and I miss it.

Well it's about time to start packing it up to get the kids! but before I go here's some pictures of the first days....ok well he's Zachary from this morning. I have apparently misplaced the card that has Jakeb's pictures on... not good.

3 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

Look how old Z looks!!!! So super cute!

Ashley said...

Lovin' the pics! Now...where'd you get the "nap mat"?...hahaha.

Rachel said...

Thanks!! U know actually my MIL got it from like FingerHut or something. But PBK has them and lots of other places. It's SO easy a definite good thing!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed