I should take a moment to brag about my kiddo's. Now Jakeb and Zachary were at school so I didn't have them as much today but still. Gavin and I went to the mall in Franklin to hit up Gap for some new blue jeans for his abnormally small waist (really it's tiny). Gap is the only place I know of that has the adjustable waist under size 2 and it's a must have for the peanut. AND they are buy one get one 50% really can't pass up that deal! So right he was really pretty good while we were there...I mean he didn't listen about 75% of the time BUT when I made him listen he didn't commence fit throwing. Plus the lady helping me out at gap just went on and on about how cute he was...she said he had such "an appealing look" about him LOL. The kid is a ham and kept going up to the big kids in the store trying to talk to them, walked up to a little boy about 5 or so and started telling him that the shirt on the table had Ironman on it. Goofball. Anyway he was good, he did start trying to push some kid who probably out weighed him by 25lbs in the play area but really the kid WAS in his space and Gavin is tiny so I give him some leeway if someone mess with him LOL. Bad I know but he needs to be able to put them in check right? No really I do stop him.
But at dinner tonight...We went to Moe's again (love that place!) and ate on the patio as usual. The kids were actually really good, nobody was throwing chips or paper and crushing up food all over the ground and we ate pretty quick and left. There was a group of women sitting a table over from us and as I left they stopped me and commented on how well behaved the boys were and how impressed they were with them. And how cute they were and Gavin's blonde hair. Just gushed about them :D :D And I am so glad they did, I realized yet again how lucky I am. Because no they don't listen all the time and yes they do get rowdy but all in all they really are GOOD healthy, handsome boys. And this is not the first time I have been complemented on them, I have problem had complements about a dozen times. (no joke) Yet every time I savor it because it really means a lot. And I sit back and look at my THREE adorable handsome little guys around me and am very thankful. I mean I am partial but not one of them is the least bit ugly LOL. I am just so proud of them.
On a sadder note, please say some prayers for my extended family. I found out today that my Uncle Victor passed away. He was only 56 and has 3 children. My Aunt (my dad's sister) and he divorced about 3 years ago but he's still my uncle in my mind even though we have lost touch. My cousin Daniel, who just graduated high school and is about to start his first semester at Lipscomb, is the one who found him at their home on the floor. They are suspecting a heart attack but from my understanding do not know just yet. He was a very succesful vet in Lewisburg and has been for decades at the Lewisburg Animal Clinic. I know he will be very very missed. He has 2 daughters and I believe 5 or 6 grandchildren (the daughters are from a previous marriage and I lost touch with them when I was younger). Please pray for all of them. It is a shock to me to hear and I know they must be just spinning. My poor poor cousin, I feel so horrible for him.
1 comment:
you are blessed...they are cute boys!!! will be praying for your extended family!!
Post a Comment