So all my life I have been bit of a absent minded person. I know that, I admit it, I own it. But this week has probably taken the cake for stupidness on my part. Right so we know that Monday I forgot about Zman's open house...Wednesday I get up to take Gavin to the doctor am in a rush, frustrated with Jakeb (he was mad he had to come with us) and forgot that my dad's clunker (aka Robert's temp car) was in the driveway. In the driveway behind my van which was in the garage and freaking nailed the damn thing. Hard...like scooted it over in the driveway hard. I was near tears thinking the whole thing was dented in like happens when you hit the doors...which I know from experience *shameful*...thankfully it wasn't and the scratches on our car...the new Toyota Van...are slight. Either way I am so mad at myself for doing that!
Onto blunder #3. Thursday's Jakeb has piano lessons guess who forgot? The thing is is I talked about it at about 2 or so, said we have piano lesson's today...then got home got busy and forgot. Geesh!! I am out in left field quite a bit longer than usual this week.
Our wonderful piano teacher did reschedule with us that day though so that was great. Jakeb would have been not happy with me had we had to miss. He is really loving piano lessons...REALLY loving it. Like gets so super excited to go, it's very cute. Hopefully he's found something he can enjoy for a while. Robert and I both wish we had gotten some sort of music "training" when we were younger so I hope he sticks with it for a bit. Maybe all that classical music at bed time for him will pay off hehe.
1 comment:
It's called being a Mom Rachel, I promised my kids on year at Thanksgiving that I'd come to school and eat lunch with Matt & Amber for their turkey day, well guess who totally forgot, when I dropped them off at school that day I even told them I'd be there for lunch. I walked around with my foot stuck up my butt for about a week because I felt so bad. Those are normal things I do.
Post a Comment