Can you see where I am going to go with this post? Right on to ranting about how awful the kids were today! Oh.my.god. First off can 2 year olds have rage problems? Is there a disorder that causes a 4 year old child to THROW every single thing he picks up into the air about 10 feet? And since when did a 6 year old know everything and not have to listen to anyone?
Gavin has been a raging lunatic today. Seriously. The child has had flipping out crazy fits...well crazy to me because up to this point my kids "do not do that stuff" LOL. Like slamming himself to the ground crying over the most assanine things. Or my favorite moments of today...him spinning his arms around so hard while throwing said fits and hitting himself or the one this afternoon where he was nearly beating on the back door in a fit of rage. Why? you may wonder. Well because I personally think the kid can be in underwear from time to time to start working towards using the potty. And I guess someones first response would be well obviously he's not ready. Yeah well the kid CAN use the potty...knows how to poop AND pee on it and was doing pretty well for a few days. And now will use it but flips out about the underwear issue apparently. So I stuck him in it anyway and he goes nuts...now the hitting himself was because I didn't put on the "red panssss" (red pants) yeah...um he doesn't HAVE red pants!!! The boy is stubborn to the max, but apparently he missed the memo...I will win LOL!!! I can out beat him on the stubborn contest. I will pick my battles but right now he's in kiddie bootcamp and I am standing my ground because he is "one of those" that if I don't he's going to walk all over me. He's only 28 months...aka turned 2 in May but he talks well and I can tell what he does and doesnt understand. Like he understands what no means and understand when i am telling him NOT to do something and he keeps on. He's not stupid. hehe. I mean he climbed over the baby gate tonight...and he climbed over it because I put it on there tighter so he couldn't push it off. I put it on his room hoping to deter him from ending up in my bed at 2am whining that he wants milk. I mean really he's 2 he doesn't need milk at 2am! Obviously today has been stressful particularly with Gavin. Zachary honestly was pretty good he had a few moments but overall he was a good boy today :) We still are battling the throwing problem he has though! And Mr. Jakeb has turned into mr attitude and thinks he can do what he wants and doesn't have to listen to anyone. Boy does he have a rude awakening LOL! Ok So I am petering out about ranting on the kids...really it was Gavin. He's so tiny and sweet looking you wouldn't think he would be so WILD but he is!
3 comments:
My deepest sympathies! LOL! I totally understand. I keep waiting for Alex's head to spin and puke green projectile vomit.
This post makes me feel so much better ;) You helped me to realize that my kid is normal and not a crazy lunatic! And yes I think 2 yr olds can have rage issues, at least mine does. Hope he was better for ya today!
It must be in the water. *hugs*
Post a Comment