Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday Madness

Whew what a day! I got up bright and early this morning to get Jakey Jake out the door for school and then hit up the grocery store. I actually like taking him to school it gets me up and out the door early and helps me get going. Getting out of the bed is H-A-R-D but once I get passed that hurdle I am good to go. After grabbing some food for the fam I headed home and got the boys ready (they were home with Daddy) for story time at Barnes and Noble we left a bit early to run a few other errands with our friend Hope. Story time was uh...interesting. Between Evan yelling DINOSAUR everytime she turned the page and Gavin just being Gavin ie BAD we I am sure we're quite a site LOL. But we made it thru, Zachary was good as gold and so was baby Lauren, and actually Evan was good to ..tsk tsk Gavin. We swung by our fav stand by Jason's Deli for lunch and then headed home. We had more errands to run which made me almost late for picking up the bus load of kids I needed to get. I had 5 kids to pick up today...which put 8 kids at our house when I got home YIKES! It was a mad house for a few hours here and now I/we are trying chill for a bit and get ready to watch a movie together.
We took the boys to the new Star Wars movie this weekend which they of course loved. Anything Star Wars or Transformers is a HUGE hit around here. Particularly for the 4 and up crowd.
Ooooh! I got a new toy last week, which I am totally digging! A wii fit! Sweet little gadget hehe. I feel like a doofus on the thing but if it works I am all for it! I am so NOT a video game girl but if it will shed the 15lbs or so I have gained I am on it like white on rice baby. Or at the very least tone some areas up and I will be a happy girl!
Well guess it's showtime...catch ya on the flip side!

3 comments:

The Todd's said...

It sounds like y'all had a very interesting story time! Do I hear Wii Fit MNO at Rachel's?! haha that'd be a funny sight!

Angie Morris said...

Ditta dat Kaster!!!

Plan it Rae Rae!

Kim said...

My crew is always the loudest bunch at story time. I'm loving your blog!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed