Monday, August 4, 2008

Darnit! Darnit! Darnit!

here I go slackerific again! Zachary had his Open house for his LAST year of preschool tonight. It's the Open House before they start so the kids can come see the school and meet the teacher etc, etc. And I FORGOT!!! Seriously we talked about it ALL day, talked about it all week, KNEW about it and then I started cooking dinner etc and completely forgot until about 45 min ago. I am been walking around griping about it and I just had to vent one more place. I am so darn mad at myself I can't stand it! Seriously I am SO good about going to and doing those types of things :( :( I am so upset with myself UGH!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, that sucks!! I have done that before too, though. No worries, girl. *HUGEHugs*

McAngie said...

It's just part of being a Mom, I do stupid stuff like that all the time and my kids still like me, heehee, ok, so that didn't make you feel better. But for real, I don't think you've scarred him yet.

Ashley said...

I've totally done the same thing. A planner doesn't even cut it for me anymore...I have to set the calendar alarm function on my cell phone...Eek! So sorry you missed it...I know how ticked off you must have been!

Angie Morris said...

Been there done that, do it again soon LOL

and oh hey thanks for reminding me to remember Ty's is next Thursday night LOL

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed