What if the sky was purple? What if deer didn't know that people were in the car and they tried to climb in? What if a mosquito drank up all our blood? What if....I mean really how do you answer those type of questions? They find the most off the wall things and then ask me "What if..." and then expect me to give them a logical answer LOL. And those are seriously questions they have asked me today alone. They are on a "What if...." kick lately. I am pretty good with answering questions for them, like am actually relatively patient with the 900 questions because I like that they are inquisitive about things and I don't ever want to discourage their little minds from exploring around and asking questions about things. So I try really hard to be patient with it...but seriously those types of questions are maddening LOL. Especially since they are dead serious and I am like uh...yeah that won't happen, of course they respond with yea well what if it did. And then I have to make up an answer...I mean it is a real answer most of the time but fo' real yo' it ain't gonna happen! hehe. Silly kids!
So the painting is ALMOST done!!! We just have the 2 downstairs bathrooms and the laundry room left to do. I am super excited about it! The living room color I think is my favorite...looks great I actually wish we could paint all the walls in there but right now it's too much to tackle.
Maddie girl got fixed yesterday....fixed so she won't get all knocked up. Poor thing was pitiful last night and got sick several times :( I was worried about her but she has perked up today and has eaten a couple times so that's good. She's such a sweet girl...sometimes I kick myself for adding yet another thing to take care of but she really is a good puppy girl. Her biggest issue is turning into a damn bouncy ball anytime someone new comes around....seriously the dog starts leaping like a maniac, it's a bit neurotic. But for now she at least listens pretty well. More than I can say for her elder companion...Bailey stupid dog runs out the door any chance he gets and then walks around the neighborhood VERY smug because we can't catch him. I watch him and know he's thinking...Stupid your not going to catch me, and you think i am the stupid one but here there are 10 people running all over trying to catch me." And all our tricks to get him back in are wearing off...oy vey! What if I had a dog with no legs?
2 comments:
Those questions are hilarious! I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. Congrats on knocking out more painting! Wanna come do my house now?! ;) We're going to do some major painting in the next month and I am not looking forward to it!
I can't wait to see the house all different colors :) And that made me laugh with the questions and Bailey. I get asked those a lot too and try SO hard not to get irritated!
Post a Comment