Monday, July 7, 2008

Little Ole' Me got TAGGED!

I have seen this on several blogs I "stalk" here and there and always knew my day would come LOL. So here goes....And thanks Roxy!

Here are the rules:

a. Link to the person who tagged you

b. Post the rules on your blog.

c. Write six random things about yourself.

d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog.

e. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.

f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up..

Ok a, b, done so onto C....6 random things about myself...oh gosh where to start LOL.

1. I am pretty afraid of the dark and sleep with the kitchen lights on so I can see.

2. I have decided I am terrified of death...for myself, for others, especially those close to me. I think it's absolutely awful and it scares me.

3. I can't stand clutter but am forced to deal with it. Somedays I feel like I might have a nervous breakdown because of it. THankfully I don't.

4. I have on green pants...how's that for random?

5. Hope brought over Captain Morgan Parrot Bay Pinapple Colada girly drinks yesterday and they were oh so good, I drank the "forgotten one" tonight...I wish I had had more!

6. I wish we had money to travel all over the place...I get so antsy that I get itching to go somewhere super cool!

ok C...check...D..
So now I have to tag these peeps...Amber P, JenR, Erica, Chandra, Kate, Monica

Ok so now off to do E, and F! This is almost like work i tell ya!

2 comments:

chandra said...

Thanks for the tag, I feel loved. :)

Monica said...

entry is up! this was fun!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed