Thursday, July 17, 2008

Meet me in San Francisco...

I am outa here tomorrow morning at 9am! So I am excited and nervous at the same time. Seriously more about something awful happening to us or them while we are gone than anything else. I know they will be fine and super excited when we get home but that lingering thought in the back of my mind is consuming my thoughts right now....ugh damn nerves! I know RObert and I will have a blast though and I cannot wait to have some much needed alone time with him for 4 whole days!! I don't know what that is like.

Anyway don't miss me too much!!

7 comments:

Angie Morris said...

I was expecting a huge post but whatever LOL

Have fun loser!

Unknown said...

You'll have an awesome time, so stop worrying! :) *Hugs* Have fun!!

Margie said...

I hope you have a fantastic trip :)

The Foley 5 said...

Have TONS of fun and eat some sourdough bread on the warf for me :) I miss that part of back home! And don't worry, the kids will be just fine!

McAngie said...

I'm so jealous!!! Hope you have a great time!

chandra said...

Hope you're having a Fabulous trip!!

The Todd's said...

Hope you had a great time! A little time away with the hubby is always good!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed