Kiddie style. So yeah new found perk of having kids! After the boys bath tonight I put lotion on them all, with them being in the pools so much lately their poor baby skin is quite dry. Right so anyway they got lotion, Gavin wanted to play with it so I squirted a little on my leg and let him rub it in, well that of course started something because they soon ALL wanted to rub lotion on me. It started with just my legs and then Jakeb hit my feet...ok side bar--but I had to step away from my "bragging moment" because my darling 2 year old who was supposed to be upstairs picking out a story decided it would be a good idea to squirt nearly ALL of my wet jet cleaning stuff all over the floor--to the point of making a big ole' sloshing puddle--and funny thing is I heard him doing it but it just didn't register that the sound I was hearing was that stinker that child is!...right so anyway. Jakeb hit my feet and I thought hmmm this could be a good thing after all! So they rubbed me down just about head to toe in nice calming bedtime lotion hehe! All 6 of their little hands were rubbing lotion on my back and I had one of those "I love my sweet boys so very much" moments. They were being so sweet and gentle it was just oh so cool. I hope they stay so sweet!
I am super behind on the picture posting...I know, I know but been pretty busy lately I guess.
So this past weekend was super cool..I had my very first session with someone I hadn't met and no one I knew knew them either. Before that every session has been with someone I knew at least a little bit but this person I didn't know at all! I wasn't quite as nervous as I thought I would be and I think I held my own pretty decently. They were the nicest family...with a 3 year old little boy and a 1 year old little girl. SUPER cute kiddo's and seriously were So darn nice! It went great and I feel good about the pictures and just about the experience overall. I am so glad that my first "blind session" was a success because it certainly would have been pretty discouraging had it not been! I just hope they are happy with their pictures. But I bet they will be they have some adorable kids!
2 more days until I hit the air flying. I feel like I am leaving for like a month and think I need to get all these things done and taken care of before I leave...seriously I will be gone 4 day that's it. I need to take a chill pill. I am not too nervous about leaving the kids just yet, but ask me Friday morning and I think I will be a ball of nerves. Remember I have never left them so this is new for all of us! I am so super stoked about Robert and I getting to spend some much needed time alone though and I know we will have a blast.
Ok guess I better get to "work"...I want to get some of their session done before I leave!
1 comment:
Congrats on your photo session! I really hope you post pics b/c I can't wait to see them! Oh...and what's up with you not posting pics of Gav's bedroom yet? Still waiting...:) Too funny about the lotion...kinda jealous, though:)
Post a Comment