Sunday, July 27, 2008

Home Improvements...

That's the name of the game for us this week. And I am mighty excited! My husband actually said "We could go get the paint and stuff you have been wanting and paint this week since I will be home" um yeah I ran out and grabbed more paint samples so I could be sure. And you bet your a$$ I jumped on that one! So 8 gallons of paint later...yes you read that right 8 gallons and we are ready to go! We knocked out the bonus room and upstairs hall last night. It's now a niceish shade of green. I say niceish because it's not exactly what I was wanting. I wanted a darker color but it's tolerable so it stays. We...er Robert is currently working on our bedroom while I wait for the kids to konk out so I can go down and help. It will be a nice aqua/light blue color that I am totally stoked about. Really I want to repaint every room in the house minus the kitchen and upstairs bath...BUT I refuse to do the boys rooms AGAIN until ours has been done. So that's the game plan for tonight...our room and bathroom (which will also be blue but a bit lighter). Tomorrow/Tuesday will be working on the downstairs halls and the living room walls we can safely reach (ie 1 wall) we have those dumb yet nice looking impractical vaulted ceilings and I have no clue how people paint those!
We also have tile to do a backsplash in the kitchen but I am not sure that's on the agenda for the week. We'll see...I won't push my luck LOL.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed