Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Good times...

AT&T Park...Giants vs Brewers Right so I have realized that I have tons of pictures of empty paths..
And a full path :)
Love this...
Golden Gate
Robert holding his hat (SUPER windy) and checking the view. Redwoods and a sweet flare with extras in it???
Awww...
Why yes that is a big hole
Weird tree fascination...

3 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Now I am loving these pics. I love just the paths and just the trees so beatiful! Good job girlie!

Unknown said...

Wow, you got some beautiful shots! I love the one with the sunlight coming through the trees. Awesome job!

Ashley said...

I'm so jealous! I'm totally looking for a couple's vacation right now...no kidding;) We had a small one last year, but I've always wanting to go out West! Love the pics...ditto about the trees with sunlight...it's gorgeous! Glad you had a blast!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed