Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So many more...

Cool view...very windy, very cold, camera on roof of car LOL Other side of very cool view...Random...but we drove/walked up to the top of "Hawks Hill" which had awesome views AND housed Battery 129 which was an old military site built way back when that has since been abandoned. It had 3 view cool and very creepy tunnels that went thru the hills that you could walk thru, one of the tunnels had 2 pitch black rooms as we walked past one I spotted this on the walk looking out of the room...very creepy but oh so cool. I snapped a couple pics and took off running after Robert...seriously LOL. More on the walls of another tunnel..At Marin Headlands area...near the TN Valley :) this little beach was neat schmeato. More Golden Gate with a barge..At Benziger Winery/Vineyard Man I hate Paparazzi...driving thru Napa Valley with the top down so my hair could blow.... Need a Budda?
Or a colorful Oscar
Right so along with my empty trails, I love odd doors or just neat looking doors and there were plenty to be had...Above the fog on our way home!

4 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Those are beatiful pics.....looks like you guys had a great time......again so jealous LOL

Unknown said...

Awww, those are awesome! I want to go! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Rachel --

So happy for you and Robert. Lots of your pics look just like some we took while out there. Now I have read your whole blog, too. It will comein handy when we are in NC to keep in touch with y'all. See you tomorrow! Whit

The Todd's said...

Awesome pictures! Those tunnels do look very creepy. I would've been so freaked out too!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed