Monday, July 28, 2008

Naughty 2 year old + Crayons + Carpet= Not so happy Parents

What we found smack dab in the middle of the living room floor.

And the face I got when I asked him what he did...I don't think he looks very remorseful...Definitely not caring...

Lucky for us...and Gavin...some Resolve carpet cleaner and scrubbing got it out. The sticker on his face is from the same goody bag the crayons came in from a birthday party. Seriously people don't buy the cheapy wax crayons, they WILL color on your carpet and you WILL be pissed and scrubbing floors just not worth it...spend the extra quarter for the good stuff LOL. Lesson learned...for me.

5 comments:

McAngie said...

Poor Gavin, how could you get upset at such a cute little face!

Angie Morris said...

WHEW ya not a good moment! Hide them crayons girlie!

Ashley said...

Hahaha! That's awesome. And he could freakin' care less about your wrath...hehehe.

The Foley 5 said...

OMG! Gavin & Parker must have sent eachother telepatic messages or something because Parker did the EXACT same thing this morning! Except Parker drew a very loooonnnngggg yellow line! He's colored on the walls before but never on the carpet. These boys MUST not be trusted with Crayons (or as Parker calls them "Cuyas")LOL

Unknown said...

Wow! That's why I have hardwood floors...although I've had to scrub crayons off that too ;)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed