Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday Twelve

1.  I just wolfed down a bowl of kettle corn.   I found massive bags of it at Costco.  I love kettle corn.  A lot.

2.  We got a Costco membership a few weeks ago...I love costco.  A lot.  They have gallons of milk (in a funky shape!) for $2.19.  That alone is awesome sauce.  Toss in giant bags of yummy kettle corn...I mean really.

3.  Apparently this month is the month of "things that cost"...the boys have pictures, year books, field trips, spirit shirts, book fair, basketball signups, fall festival....Oy oy.  Not to mention Halloween and farm trips and then Christmas around the corner...our check book just had a heart attack.

4.  The boys and I made a quick trip to the beach for a long weekend with our friends...it was great!  I love road trips with my boysies.   Especially when they were as fantastic as they were.

5.  There is about 20 loads of laundry in our foyer....it always seems like a great idea to toss things over the banister upstairs, until I walk down and assess the mess I made.

6.  A big branch fell in our back yard and broke one of our adirondack chairs.

7.  I haven't heard any word about our dossier in country yet...

8.  Nolan is sleeping...after a epic'ish battle to get him to sleep.   My goal over the next however long it takes I guess is to get the wee one falling to sleep on his own--and also sleeping in his room all night.   I am not a fan of cold turkey tossing him in the crib so today was some crying, some content crib playing, and ultimately him falling asleep with my sitting by his crib with my hand on his chest--progress on both of our parts.  Sleep patience is not something I have much of...so we are both a work in progress!

9.  I think I need another bowl of kettle corn.....

10.  We have a tree we need cut down...feel free to come do this for us...

11.  Gavin is super dee duper excited for basketball....like REALLY excited.

12.   Gavin also pretty much taught himself how to play Twinkle Twinkle little start on the piano/keyboard...

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed