Thursday, October 18, 2012

Embrace the Camera...

So yeah...I have thought about tossing this one up on Thursdays from time to time and joining in--I have even taken a few pictures with this post in mind.  But then one thing led to another and BAM it was Friday and I forgot.  Pretty much how things go with the blog...I forgot.  I will opt out of mentioning all the posts I said I was going to do and then well didn't...instead I will just give you a picture of me and a kid and call it a success.  Because, duh, it is.

For those that don't know...the point is to get in the picture.  As we all know I have lots of pictures of my chi'ren's but not so many of me with them...so there are 2--from last month when we were in TN.  

1 comment:

Boni Lady said...

glad you remembered this month- super cute {embrace} pictures!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed