Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday twelve.

1.  I am typing this up on the iPad at o'dark thirty stalling to wake up the hulk....Gavin is a bear most mornings.  

2.  About once a week Nolan will sleep til 2:30 in his bed without waking at all and then sleep calmly in our bed...last night was one of those nights...ahh a decent sleep.

3.  I have gone into obsess mode triple time with all things adoption now that our dossier is registered  and we are officially waiting.

4.  I used to tout that I didn't like coffee and didn't want that "addiction" ...guess who puts back 2 big cups a day??   Love.my.coffee.

5.  Holy moly we are fast approaching Christmas!  I love Christmas.

6.  Our boxer girl is seriously awesome with our baby boy...gives me a new appreciation for her.

7.  Robert starts a new position within his company Dec 3rd so excited for him.

8.  Um...Saturday was our 11 year anniversary!!  Crazy!  Love him and our crew and our life together more than ever.

9.  I have a big stack of books on my nightstand to read...I get thru about 5 pages before a konk out

10.  The boys got report cards last week and are all doing amazing!

11.  I have 4 minutes...but I hear Jakeb up so that's good!

12.  Gah I just remembered we are low on breakfast foods...need to get them up and whip something up for them to eat!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed