How can it be that this feisty little boy is 11 months old already!? Just one month away from a full year (or less now since he actually turned 11 months 5 days ago..). I think now at 11 months the newness of our boy has worn off...while we are still in awe of him everyday...we are no longer looking at him in amazement that he's here in the first place. He fills our days with happy, loud, and awesome. At 11 months he is WALKING and Talking. Like walking all around walking--he took a few steps right before he turned 10 months and within the last week has taken to the feet and is up and running. Really. He tries to walk so fast he falls and tries again slower. Gotta walk before we run baby boy. He has spit out a few for sure words past Mama and Dada...We now have Yay, Hush, No, and he tries to say Dance but it comes out dA--almost like dada but just a tad different. I swear he said love you to me yesterday but he hasn't said it since and I think it was just coincidence. I said "I love you" and he said the typical "wu wuu" right after I said it....so maybe...He also says what sounds like "shut up" but I am 97% positive is not actually shut up because we really don't say that...so we haven't figured out what he is saying....He can bend and pick things up and get himself back standing if he falls and is learning ways to get what he wants--banging, yelling, etc. The other day I had him blocked in a room with me so I could get a few things done without worrying about him diving down the stairs and he was very displeased. He thought he had found the solution and pulled with all of his tiny little might while grunting like a cave man trying to move that {much too heavy} box out of the way so he could break free. He squatted and pulled and yelled and was very unhappy that he couldn't. I was impressed with his attempt. He isn't sleeping thru the night yet but is finally taking longer naps {hallelujah!} I just continue to chant "one day he will sleep...one day he will sleep" He starts the night in his bed and anytime between 11:30 and 2:30 ends up in ours...I am so tired I just put him with us. It works..for now.

He is still very chatty and very loud. I frequently have people stop us in the store to comment on his vocal'ness. Yesterday a woman thought he was a girl mostly because of how chatty he was--"boys aren't usually that talkative" she said. This guy is a go getter my friend--that and he comes from a long line of talkers and he better take his place in line or thus get lost.
He loves outside and tasting rocks and dirt and leaves and sticks. He is quickly learning that they aren't for tasting, I don't mind a few licks of outside items...for that very reason. He knows it's yucky and doesn't want to eat those. He yells and bounces around when he sees his brothers getting off the bus. Yells hush at the dogs when they bark. Loves to feed Maddie his food. He is finally getting better about eating and true to form is avoiding veggies and much prefers Mac n. Cheese or chicken. He loves black beans and pasta. He loves to dance, dance, dance! And bobs and sways around the second he hears music...he now has taken to say "dA, dA, dA!" When he dances because I always say "Dance, Dance, dance" when he starts.
Nolie bear is still my snuggly guy. He has however become quite the hitter--which is only encouraged by his big brothers who think it's hysterical when he bops them in the head while growling like a bear. Though they are quickly learning he is getting stronger and is now resorting to hitting them with hard toys--not so funny. We are trying to stop that...and not laugh. But he's cute and a baby and our baby so we laugh...
The baby boy--is just wonderful. He has brought so much to our little {big} crew of little {big} ones. We are thankful everyday for him {all of the hims} and all the love and happy and smiley goodness he brings to each and everyone of us. His feisty, happy all the time, loud boisterous self is amazing and awesome and wonderful. Happy 11 months Nolie Bear!
His pictures this month really display this guys personality....and personality he has my friends...

























No comments:
Post a Comment