1. Sorry for my abrupt departion from the blog recently...I didn't intend on vanishing for 2 weeks.
2. The boys were on fall break last week and we spent the majority of the week out of town romping around the great state of TN. It was very lovely.
3. We spent a couple nights with my mom, a couple with Robert's parents, and a couple with my aunt. It was very nice to visit with everyone.
4. I am majroly struggling with doing anything other than sitting around watching Nolan play and not eat things off the floor or climb on things (and then fall) or play with the outlets...
5. Right before we went out of town I found a snake in my bathroom on the counter. Yes I died a thousand deaths. Yes we found it and yes it's dead. And no I am not kidding.
6. I actually didn't find it ON the counter I found it on the floor at my feet were it landed after I pulled a hair cut cape off to fold it an put it away. Needless to say I am traumitized.
7. We are really enjoying the cooler weather.
8. I finally got my self down to ATL to get our USCIS approval apostilled and then mailed to our agency so it can catch up with our dossier in Russia.
9. Our dossier should be just about finished being translated but I haven't heard word about it just yet.
10. The boys are having fun playing baseball...and we are having fun cheering them on!
11. Jakeb is playing soccer again and it's fun watching him grow with his team.
12. He is also playing piano again and is doing really well and is very eager to go and learn which is wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment