1. It's not quite 6 am....I am slowly getting the hang of getting up before the kids. It's wonderful and now much needed. This morning I hit 5:45....I find myself thinking if I got up earlier I would have even MORE quiet time. The boys have to get up at 6:30.
2. I even have managed to get Nolan back into his bed the last two mornings. Though I can hear him stirring around on the baby monitor....so it may not last....and it didn't he's now in my lap. And we are both not happy about it. 6 am is not when Nolan likes to get up.
3. Our dossier is registered in 2 regions and now we are officially waiting...not expecting to hear anything for at least 6-9 months really.
4. I have yet to order halloween costumes for the boys I have got to get that done.
5. I did however get Nolan's 1st birthday invite finished and ordered.
6. Nolan is very confused as to why he's awake and sitting in front of the computer screen at 6 in the morning...he usually is not up until 7:15-7:45 or so.
7. I love my coffee
8. I can't believe we are fast approaching the end of the year. I really need a few days to catch up--or months.
9. I have been thinking Christmas gifts already--planning to do them a little differently this year. Haven't bought any, but thinking counts right?
10. Just for the record I have read that eucalyptus oil rubbed on the soles of feet helps a cough at night. Yeah it's true. Totally worked for Gavin.
11. Also if anyone is needing leaves we have a bazillion about to fall out of our trees. Or Acorns...those are dropping like crazy right now.
12. We took the boys to the fair on Saturday...it was their first time at a fair. It was a lot of fun (and costly!) they were cute. Zachary and Gavin are definitely the thrill seekers.
No comments:
Post a Comment