Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring spring break break

Ho hum.  Poor Gavin is sick on his spring break and we are laying low.  Little guy has moved from the couch one time all morning and while it wasn't the best option he asked for a rice krispie treat and didn't even eat the whole thing.  Which means he is not feeling well at all.  Because hello Rice Krispie treats are like his favorite.
As I was thinking about it today I realized he was sick last spring break as well with the same thing.  Really not cool for the boy.   So on top of the wheezy cough and asthma flare up from last week he's finishing strong with a stomach bug.  Bummer dude.
Nolan is graduating out of some of his baby items...already we have sent the cradle and bouncy seat to his cousin Reagan for her enjoyment.  Next up is the swing, so sad but what...so we have a 10 year old (say huh?) and a baby who is already almost 5 months (say wha?)   Weirdness my friends.
And also as I previously mentioned would happen our yard has had a green explosion.  Mostly with poison ivy and thorns and some wild ferns and wonky trees--but holy green batman.  Our yard was a overgrown insane mess of a mess when we moved in and slowly but surely we are taking back the land and turning into a more enjoyable location.  Next on the list is obvs the poison ovy and thorns and of course the trees that lumber jack Robert mowed down a few weeks ago.   Before and after pictures are certainly going to be impressive.  Promise.
Nolan received a swing for the swing set over the weekend and gave that a go today.  He's a fan and he's cute.  So it's win, win.
I finally ordered pictures for the itty bitty picture frame ornaments we have so next Christmas I will be so happy that I stepped up to the plate on that one.  I even kept them out so I would put the pictures in the frame of course this means that for the next 8 months picture frame ornaments are going to be floating from one location to the next until I finally get fed up with looking at them and put them away.  Out of sight of course--which also means I will likely forget about them all the while wondering what it was I was going to remember at Christmas.  I could ping my smart phone to let me know where they are sometime in December--a little reminder.  That's a smart person idea but not likely that I will do that.  But that is pretty smart...
I would like to share some pictures with you...HOWEVER.  97% of all photographs taken in the last 2 months have been with the phone and while I am sure it was 100% easy to get them from the phone to blogger I haven't figure it out yet.  Other than the obvious put them on the computer and put them on the blog...too many steps.  Right right so enough about my slacker'ness.  I made dinner tonight so there.  I also plan to do some baking tomorrow so yeah--and because I said it I will.  :)
Off to hunt down a picture for you.....
So here ya go...I DID take some pictures with the real camera--I went out with the wild..er big boys and told them to give me silly/crazy faces, they were good listeners....





 And here is Reagan--the new cousin--the only first cousin!   On St. Patty's day--which coincidently is also the day we found out there in fact was going to be a Nolan except we didn't know he was a he at that point...and Jakeb's birthday so proud to be 10.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed