1. I sold a few items on Ebay this past week...first time for that in a LONG time...because I can't stand going to the post office. For no good reason other than it's a pain in the rump. But it's not really...soooo....
2. The temps are cooling back down for a few days this week so I am stuffing Nolan in all his "winter" gear again--I am glad he is getting a chance to wear the stuff again! Most of it he has only worn once or twice because it got so warm!
3. I can't believe my Gbabes is going to be SIX!
4. I "need" some new tennis shoes--and now I can actually say that. I have had the same pair since before I did the CM half marathon...3 or 4 YEARS ago. So all you folks that say "you have too many shoes or so many shoes" can kiss my hiney.
5. Nolan is snoozing really quickly before I run to the post office. It's 11am and his 2nd nap of the day.
6. I forgot to put this in his "5 month" post yesterday...when I rock him to sleep he almost always is reaching up to touch my face and will often fall asleep with his little hand holding my cheek. Sweetest thing ever.
7. OH! I FINALLY took some pictures of the biggest boys this past week. Jakeb is too big and Zachary isn't a fan of pictures (and also really needs some braces!) However they are part of a 4 pack of the cutest boys I know.
8. This past week I took each of the big boys out to a meal with just us...it was nice and needs to happen more often. Especially in a "larger" family it got some one on one time in and I was able to chit chat and check in with the boysies. I learned that Gavin is a chatter box and while I knew that it's different when he doesn't have to compete with his bros for talking time. Zachary is just as silly on his own and Jakeb seems to absorb every detail of the books he reads.
9. Nolan is chatting away in his crib now.
10. Also I am 5 lbs away from what I weighed at my first OB appt at 8 weeks.
11. I still need to work out some mental game plans for the "summer attack".
12. Gavin, we have discovered, is pretty darn athletic.
....off to the post office!
No comments:
Post a Comment