I am trying to think of something to talk about other than the impending birth of baby boy #4 but seeing as it is basically consuming my thoughts lately I am having trouble coming up with any other topics....I could tell you that the weather is gorgeous today. Leaves are changing and leaves are falling...the temperature is just right and the sun is as well. I could remind you that Jakeb has his first big field trip tomorrow and I am so super excited for him and really excited for him that he has his DAD going with him. I am slightly jealous but more excited because that's super cool that he gets to do that and I know Jakeb is stoked. I could mention I am having braxton hicks or real contractions more and more every day....I am not sure which because braxton hicks aren't really supposed to hurt but these do...but that would be talking about the impending birth again. But also one more thing...also having weird back ones too--not cool.
I will mention again I am so ready for Halloween to be over...I know most people totally dig Halloween and I know my kids LOVE it. But really it's just not my thing...I can't quite figure out why. Maybe because we don't live in a great trick or treat neighborhood and trying to figure out where and what not...but even before when we did live in a great trick or treating 'hood it still just seemed more stressful than necessary for me--though again I can't quite figure out why. Weirdo I know.
I found my list of "fall projects" I had written down over the summer...I am happy to say I have completed 5 out of 8 items listed. Not too shabby especially since I had lost the list until yesterday. Go Me :)
I have not taken the boys "yearly" pictures yet though and I am not sure how that happened. I keep saying I need to do it and then another weekend goes by and I haven't. I am not sure now if it's even worth trying...will it be easier at 37 weeks pregnant or easier with a newborn in tow?? I think it's a toss up at this point.
3 1/2 more weeks folks...but really less because it just will be, I am positive.
No comments:
Post a Comment